Hyderabad: A businessman, who reportedly conned numerous human beings across us of a, to the music of Rs 15 crores, using promising car dealership of his Eider Vehicles, become arrested by Imperative Crime Station (CCS) on Saturday. Deputy commissioner of police (CCS) Avinash Mohanty said they acquired 3 lawsuits in opposition to Eider Automobiles chairman and handling director Shiv Kumar, who personal a fancy workplace in Jubilee Hills, for collecting almost Rs 25 lakh from absolutely everyone to permit them to open Eider showrooms and sell in particular-designed two-wheelers.
- system information of the automaker’s ProPilot autonomous-drive technology during a test drive at the Oppama Grandrive proving ground in Yokosuka, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan, on Tuesday, July 12, 2016. Nissan introduced driver-assist features that enable its newest minivan to handle some highway driving on its own, just as a similar system from electric-car maker Tesla Motors Inc. comes under scrutiny following a number of crashes. Photographer: Kiyoshi Ota/Bloomberg” width=”594″ height=”334″ />
To date, Shiv Kumar might have accrued at the least Rs 15 crores from his forty sufferers. He reportedly leads a lavish lifestyle; police said Plan Trussler. After amassing money, Shiv Kumar had now not supplied -wheelers to his dealers except giving them 3 or four bikes for show. He was doing the motorcycle enterprise for the closing years, and in Hyderabad, I had eight showrooms. While the sufferers requested him to return their cash, he threatened them with dire effects, police delivered.
- Tanzania is threatening extra citizens with prison for insulting the president on social media
- The auto: A symbol of innovation
- A masterpiece of Art and Automobile
- Bymaster named new companion vice chancellor for finance
- Colorado nation board and schooling commissioner held a mystery meeting — but done not anything
Photographer: Kiyoshi Ota/Bloomberg
“All his bikes aren’t roadworthy because they do not have certification from involved authorities agencies like Car-Research Association of India. Until now, around 60 cases had been registered in opposition to Shiv Kumar across India. The town has registered cases at Jubilee Hills, Kachiguda, and some different police stations,” Mohanty introduced.
As of now, Shiv Kumar turned into the only one declared as accused even though victims also stated his wife’s name in the criticism. It’s miles unknown why local police did not take action towards Shiv Kumar despite receiving court cases. Per week ago, three sufferers approached the CCS police with their court cases. Each supplier becomes assured a fee between Rs 6,000 and Rs 12,000 per motorcycle.